Monday, December 24, 2018

The difference between Class and Id in html

Tags


The difference between Class and Id in html

Id can be used to identify one element , whereas a Class can be used to Identify more than one.

Example:

<!DOCTYPE html> 
<html> 
<head> 
<style> 
#myid { 
    background-color: pink; 
    color: black; 
    padding: 40px; 
    text-align: center; 
} 
 
.name { 
    background-color: orange; 
    color: white; 
    padding: 10px; 
}  
</style> 
</head> 
<body> 
 
<h2>Difference Between Class and ID</h2> 
 
<h1 id="myid">My Friends name</h1> 
 
<h2 class="name">Gopal</h2> 
<p>Gopal my best friend.</p> 
 
<h2 class="name">Akash</h2> 
<p>Akash also my best friend </p> 
 
<h2 class="name">Arun</h2> 
<p>Arun is funny man.</p> 
 
</body> 
</html> 

Result:

Difference Between Class and ID


My Friends name


Gopal
Gopal my best friend.


Akash


Akash also my best friend


Arun


Arun is funny man.



EmoticonEmoticon